Galaxy Fighter Galaxy Fighter

I enjoyed it

The weapons were nice and it is a lot of fun to play. Good job!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Went beyond other games similar to this...

This game is one of the best on Newgrounds. It's extremely addictive and fun. I got 13/20 medals in just over an hour :P

Great game!

Demolition City Demolition City

Absolutely amazing!

I love these types of games, this was definitely bringing something to to this genre of puzzle games. My only complaints are that it was way too short, and a level creator would be really neat.

Keep up the good work!

Red Remover Red Remover

Great game!

Your games are always good! It was quite different and a lot of fun. It does have replay value and that is a plus. Nice job, and I can't wait for your next game!

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Haha!

I liked it! Free Will was a pretty good pun too. For some reason, it took me about 5 tries to beat it :P

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

I finally beat it using a walkthrough LOL

It's a fun addicting game. Bonus mode is REALLY hard, I don't think it's possible to beat it :P

Drull Drull

It's a pretty fun game...

It's pretty original but it would be better if the graphics were better.

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

nice game but

one of the early levels presented a very hard challenge. when they started getting those shotguns or whatever that shot out red lasers. that was a bit much because they prevented you from getting to cover and were way too power full. has potential though.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Great game.

It's definitely one to remember. I hope you know your solution link doesn't work. Epic fail in my opinion.

Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

You did an amazing job

It actually looks and feels like an old game. This is probably among the top 5 platformers here on Newgrounds.